lunes, 11 de noviembre de 2013

You Are The One - Itzik Dadya

You Are The One
Itzik Dadya
Álbum desconocido

Oh, it's the morning of just another day

I'm in bed, my thoughts they drift away
Will I succeed today or stumble on my way
Then I open up my eyes and start to pray

Master of the world I turn to you
Please make me understand, please guide me thru
I am your only son, I know you love me so
And however it turns out, its you, I know

You are the one, that makes the sun shine
You are the one, when it fades away
You are the one, when I feel happy
And it's you again when things seem not O.K

You are the one, when I am sleeping
You are the one, when I am awake
You are the one, when I feel happy
And it's you again when things seem not O.K

You are the one...

So when the night comes and darkness now surrounds
I'm not afraid, I know you are around
Although my eyes can't see, I know it's on the way
Oh the morning of just another day...

You are the one...

Esta canción fue publicada a pedido de Reuben Chehebar.

Videoclip:

2 comentarios:

Te gusta esta canción? Quieres opinar?
Déjanos un comentario!

Quizás te interesa:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...